Monday, March 2, 2009

I forgot to proudly tell Aliah's teacher that Aliah is toilet-trained now. (finally after a month plus of constant coaching). As a result Aliah wet herself in class last Friday. I apologised to the teacher due to my absent-minded. So i hope that Aliah will be able to inform her teacher everyitme she needed the toilet. Since i had the chance to be with Miss Lin (their teacher), i took the opportunity to ask about Aliah's progress. She told me that Aliah would cry everytime they go into colouring corner to do some activities. And Miss Lin said that she and the other teacher no longer force her into doing things.

As much i feel sad upon hearing that, i know that they are at their wit's end trying to make things work with Aliah.

But today i found out from one of their classmate's grandmother that her grandson also cry and do not want to participate in colouring activities. I t really does make me feel better ( oh oh i feel evil). At least I know Aliah is not so weird after all.
So i guess this is just a common problem faced by preschoolers. But i do hope that Aliah will be able to participate readily one day...

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com flower brushes by gvalkyrie.deviantart.com