Friday, March 4, 2011

Tried to have enough sleep.

I didn't follow up with my third day of my 3 day diet because I FAILED MISERABLELY!! I know that i have not getting a lot of sleep lately ...i woke at 6 plus in the morning and sleep at 1-2am almost everyday. It's recommended that we sleep for al least 7-9 hours and no wonder i was soooo tired all the time and not to mention all the munching i've been doing to compensate the tiredness and thought it would gives me the extra boost so at the end the day , i packed on a lot of calories!!Haiz!!

First thing first...i should get enough sleep first before fixing my eating habits.....And yesterday i sleep at 10.45pm ...yaaayyy!! So i woke up at 6.20am and able to feel fresh and bouncy now!! hehehe....

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com flower brushes by gvalkyrie.deviantart.com