Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Dah besar anak mak....

I brought the kids out this morning to Orchard road since the school was closed today due to K1 school trip. I got myself some skincare products meant for sensitive skin...and i gave Avene skincare line a try! Got myself the cleanser and the spraying mist, which came in a set with a good deal price. I'm tempted to get the Diacneal gel for blemish but it was so expensive! Hope to get it next month then...or not...hhmm...i'm still thinking ...the price is definitely the culprit of my dilemma....$50++ for blemish gel/creme....but I'm craving for a perfect skin leh....boo hoo....

We ate lunch at Burger King at Ion and did some window shopping at Takashimaya at 3pm.Then out of sudden and nowhere, I was pleasantly surprised when Aniq reminded me to solat and asked whether there's a place for solat nearby. When he asked me like that...i feel that hubby and i have raised him well...and that kind of feeling is priceless!

So off we went to Masjid Al-falah which is 5-7 mins away to perform our solat Zuhur.

Ya allah, Jadikanlah aku, anak-anakku, keluargaku orang orang yang mendirikan solat. Amin.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

aaaww... Alhamdulilah.. I hope one day I have children like yours.. I really admire u n ur family..

Aniqaliah said...

aww...don't say that...but thank you for your kind words. selepas ada anak, i always rethink my action so that my kids will follow and see good examples. Children makes me a better person, i guess =)

Anonymous said...

أنت رائع يا عزيزي المتسكع شفت فيلم ( district 9 ) ؟ الفيلم بيسرح بخياله بطريقة مشابهة لمقالك ، لكن في إتجاه مختلف قليلاً

 
template by suckmylolly.com flower brushes by gvalkyrie.deviantart.com