Tuesday, July 22, 2008

First day training

I had started potty training yesterday and did not have much successful experience to share yet. The twins urinated thrice and pooped twice on the floor yesterday. It’s really not easy at all.

Bright side is that Aniq is already feeling comfortable sitting on the toilet for 5 minutes holding a book while I shh shh… urging him to ‘produce’ something.
I enlightened my hubby about how difficult it is when he reached home after work.
He said he’s been asking around and hi friends told him that it takes more than 5 minutes in the toilet.

So after dinner, my husband put Aniq on the toilet and at last he pee after 30 minutes. We praised Aniq for his achievement and made a big deal out of it hoping that he remembered the toilet is for pee pee and poo poo.

I decided that I should not be ambitious and train Aniq first then Aliah.

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com flower brushes by gvalkyrie.deviantart.com