Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Hotel room has been booked.

I did not book hotel through Air Asia because the hotels they offerred were limited and Baiyoke Sky is not on their list. I thought i would book Asia Hotel in Bangkok that linked to their BTS skytrain which should be convenient for us but i heard lots of spooky stories about that hotel..

I wonder is it because the hotel is old already, that is why it gave out spooky feelings or is it really 'unclean'? When i heard the hotel is old and dim, it already turn me off whether it 'clean' or 'unclean'. I called few friends who ever stayed there and said so far nothing weird had happened to them..one of them even jokingly said that after a day of shopping like crazy, she dozed off so quickly that she don't have time to think about all that..hahahaha

Anyway, i already booked Baiyoke Sky Hotel (rated 3.5-4 star) which recommended by hubby's colleague and i did it through www.asiarooms.com ( a website also recommended by same person) and the process of booking hotel room was so freaking easy. I would definitely use this website again whenever i travel, for sure.

The best part that i just have to book the room by giving credit card details but they won't deduct the amount just yet till we check out from the room. And there will be no hidden charges to the price they quote us on the website. Cool!!

So of course, i went ahead and do it online and the hotel's price was around $88++ and total amount for 3 nights are $266.01.
I know there are more hotels with lower prices but for the kids sake, i wanted somewhere nice, comfortable and convenient and i heard many halal restaurants are around Baiyoke Sky hotel area.

How i wish i had a laptop to bring so that i can do a blog post per day when I'm there but i guess not.........I think I'll just jot down details about it in my diary which by the way i have not buy for 2010....Clock is ticking Tik Tok Tik Tok...HHmmm....

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com flower brushes by gvalkyrie.deviantart.com