Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Just say whatever i want to say

Right now, i'm dipping my oreos in my hot coffee for lunch...i know that doesn't sound healthy but i am feeling sad right now and i just want to indulge something sweet to replace my bitterness.

Words have been said that cannot be taken back...and once again i feel unwanted.
Though it was a honest answer, still i don't know how am i suppose to react to THAT!

Lets move on to something else....
We already bought the kids water bottle for school that will start soon and Aliah and Aniq finally got their dream water bottle..it was a princess-ish like for Aliah and a CARS bottle for Aniq (duh). Each retail for $11 each and i'll make sure that they will take good care of it...cause it is so expensive for a water bottle in my opinion...gosh..i hope i don't spoil them bad...
We also have bought their new school shoes at Kiddy Palace since the old ones were already so small for their constantly growing feet. I always can't get over how my darlings have grown so fast.


And let's move on to something else again....
This morning i wore a big smile on my face...i dreamt about me and my family went on a holiday at Indonesia ...weirdly i can't remember where is it exactly ...whether it's Bali or Bandung or Jakarta but we were having a darn good time and the best part was after we came back to Singapore, we were packing again for another holiday to Bangkok, like i originally planned.
Wow...it's like we were always on the move having fun all the time....hahaha

2 comments:

aqriz said...

TAK jadi ke pi Bangkok?

anyhow, happy New Year!

Aniqaliah said...

Insyaallah jadi....

Happy New year to you too!
You got facebook account?
Blh kenal2 nanti...

 
template by suckmylolly.com flower brushes by gvalkyrie.deviantart.com