Sunday, February 21, 2010

My plan for our family trip.

i feel that it has been ages since i last blog...well, it does feels like that way for me...
Dh was in afternoon shift today so i have the whole day almost to myself as long i get the kids fed, clean and their homework done..i can get the rest of the time to myself...at least i tried to.

Just to let you all know that i'm a LITTLE organise freek because i like to plan properly before i do anything....
First of all, i've already made my own notes in my organiser book about the place/shopping/night market places that i'm intend to visit and also about halal dining places because i don't like to waste time researching only when i'm there....
I even checked the Bangkok's weather because i need to know whether i need to bring umbrella or not and so far the weather prediction is between 34c to 23c (scattered clouds-stated in the website which maybe in my interpretation, it means partly cloudy, i guess)..anyway i'm glad that the weather prediction seems lovely...not too hot...not too cold just the way i like it but of course this is just the prediction...sesungguh Allah yg menentu segalanya..

I only bring 1 jeans (excluding the pants i'll be wearing that day) and only 2 tops because i'll be buying clothes so i rather save spaces for other stuffs..ahakz...just talking about it already made my heart racing and excited .....

This is my plan of my 4days/3nights bangkok trip

Day1 (Friday)
will be visiting Platinum Fashion Mall, Pratunam complex, Central World, Pantip plaza, Gaysorn Plaza..

Day2(Saturday)
Chatuchak market, mbk, Siam paragon/Centre/Discovery
(might try to visit the Siam Ocean world)

Day3 (Sunday)
Dreamworld
Hope that we won't be running out of cash by the Day 3...lol

Day 4 (monday)
will be doing a last minute shopping if needed before heading to Airport...

This is what i've planned (hubby shake legs only huh...)hehehe...Having a plan is like winning half the battle...

Ps: Tomorrow we will be doing mini shopping and exchanged currency for the trip and Dh promised to bring me to Secret recipe tomorrow for lunch to indulge on my favourite cakes...cheesecake and chocolate indulgence. Yipeee!!!!

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com flower brushes by gvalkyrie.deviantart.com