Sunday, February 7, 2010

My spring collection 2010.



This is Aliah's dress that i made for her for spring (haha like real...bunyi mcm mana punyer designer je..lol). Actually Dh picked out the fabric..because i am never good with floral stuff..Newsflash: i'm a plain jane type of girl but headstrong.
It took me about 4-5 days to put this together and Aliah already wore it on Saturday for the ceramah that we attended at Darul Makmur.
This is just random stuff........
Lately I've been craving for long floral dress because i just noticed that i don't have a single dress in my wardrobe ...YIKES! And as much i claimed that i love pink ...i also just realised that i don't own any pink blouse...WHAT"S GOING ON??
I have to make sure that i will shop better and smarter in Bangkok and shop like no other....
woohoo!

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com flower brushes by gvalkyrie.deviantart.com