Friday, July 9, 2010

BBQ chicken.

The funny thing is that we only took this picture because we were hungry that we forgot to snap the other meals that we ordered.lol

We went to BBQ chicken for the first time and we ordered Jerk (Jamaican Jerk Spice) BBQ..(the picture above), Olive Luxury Chicken (2 pcs) and Teri-Soya Wings (6 pcs). I would recommend Jerk BBQ because it was really delicious and it came with delicious mashed potato that was mould like a bowl with gravy.

This month we also went to Fish Manhattan and we really love it! Don't have the pictures with me now as it was taken by Dh's iphone. Too lazy to extract from it anyway. But I can see myself going there again....hehehe I simply adore the seafood platter (don't know what it's called)...even Dh said that he would order that for himself the next time.

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com flower brushes by gvalkyrie.deviantart.com