Saturday, July 31, 2010

Trying new hijab style.


I scratched my itch and decided to try this new hijab style. I've been trying to get the inner scarf but it was sold out like hot cakes on fb, especially the black and grey. So i pm my school friend whom i called Adik(izan) and asked for more links and told her about my itchiness to change my style. She gave me the support and encouragement since she already worn this style.
So now....how do i feel about this style??.hhmmm.....i will wear it again and i think it's easier to take it off when i'm taking my wudhu at mosque since the inner scarf is round and flat not like the pointy one which i still wear till now but i'm still comfy with old style tudung. This style might suit me better when i lose the 2kg that i gained since the last month which will result less chubby cheeks because i find it emphasis on my round face. I asked hubby and he said that he's okay with this and my old style...Haaiyaa...GUYS...it's hard to ask for their opinions....

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com flower brushes by gvalkyrie.deviantart.com