Thursday, November 27, 2008

Banana Cake



Yesterday i made these banana cake out of boredom. I was one desperate housewife who needs to bake something nice and sweet.
I remembered the first time my mother made banana cake. I was still in Primary school and used to like it a lot but she doesn't make it anymore after that.
But now i can make it on my own..!
I've made this 3-4 times now and i feel i'm getting better. It was the most easiest cake recipe by far....
Banana Cake


1 1/2 cups of plain flour (sifted)
1 tsp baking soda
1 pinch of salt

Mix these dry ingredients well.

125g butter
180g of sugar
1 tsp vanilla essence

1 egg
2 tbsp milk
3 mashed ripe bananas or 1 cup

Preheat oven 180c.
Beat the butter, sugar and vanilla essence till light and fluffy.
Put in egg and milk and mix well. Next put in the mashed bananas and mix well.
Mix in the dry ingredients bit by bit but do not beat it too long.

Can bake in 8 inch loaf pan or 7 inch square pan for 35 mins.

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com flower brushes by gvalkyrie.deviantart.com