Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Recognition of colours

Since the twins just turned three years old, I thought of coaching them on recognition of colours more seriously. I have to prepare my toddlers by reinforcing basic skills early on.

Aliah definitely recognize pink compare to other colours while
Aniq sometimes recognize yellow which I wonder why myself.
So I will point out colours whenever I’m out of the house because it’s more fun that way.

Three days ago, I brought them to the nearby shops to buy groceries. When we’re about to cross the road, I asked them to point me something in yellow.
I was hoping that either one of them at least will point at this gigantic signboard in yellow in front of us but instead Aniq pointed the double yellow line on the road. I was taken by surprise. Bravo!!

The reason I wrote this because I want to remember every little details about them which I hope to tell my grandchildren about it one day…insyaallah.

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com flower brushes by gvalkyrie.deviantart.com