Friday, October 31, 2008

My best friend's birthday..

I've set a reminder in my Hp to remind me of Ana's 30th birthday. I know myself..sometimes i get too immerse in my own world and occasionally i tend to forget some things that is important...or at least to me.
While I'm doing my homework from my sewing class...suddenly my handphone made a sound.
After i jog my memory, i already knew that it's a reminder of her birthday without seeing my handphone.

So i grab my handphone and text her birthday wish at 12.11 am...and it goes like this

me: Halo...Happy 30th Birthday dear. Semoga dimurahkan rezeki dan berjaya dlm kehidupan.

She replied at 12.44am

Ana: Eh thnks! So glad of yr wishes. Such a nice feeling dat u remembered n tell u wat , u r the 1st fren dat wish me. Thnks dear. ;-)

Everyone i think should best friends or at least good friends....

I guess we are grateful to have found each other ...

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com flower brushes by gvalkyrie.deviantart.com