Monday, October 20, 2008

Happy Birthday sayang!

Yesterday was the day my kiddos turned three years old. Poor thing, my hubby and i can't go out and celebrate their birthday because his relatives, friends and colleagues were coming to visit. So we just sang them Happy birthday song. Even though they can't understand what a birthday means but they just clap along happily as we sang.

I knew they won't remember any of it even though we throw them a big birthday party because they are only three!!
But still, i wanted to do something for them because i would want to remember what I've done to make them happy..

As a compensation (or actually to soothe my heart ache) my hubby and i wanted to bring them to Gymboree as recommended by our friends at Tanglin mall tomorrow so that they can have fun with the facilities and other kids their age. I feel this will do them good before they started school next year.
I want them to get comfy mingling with other kids of different races especially.

Right now, i can't seem to decide whether we should buy a cake, cut it and have pictures taken...you know the traditional type on how we should celebrate a birthday....this thoughts still lingering in my mind. I think i will decide tomorrow then.

Them being three years old to me means
1) they will be more talkative and try to ask questions
2) they will try to annoy you more-Lol
3) hopefully able to say Three-Four word Sentences Spontaneously
4) able to answer and not shy when people ask their name or age...right now they only answer if we (hubby &I) ask them
5) hopefully they can be understood by families and friends when they talk

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com flower brushes by gvalkyrie.deviantart.com