Thursday, December 4, 2008

Char kuay teow




This was the third attempt i've tried to make Char kuay teow and at last i finally got it according to my preference!

The kiddos had few second helpings and they seemed to enjoy it.




This morning i taught Aniq and Aliah to pronounce and know my name..so this is how it goes when i asked them


me: What is your name?
Aniq: Aniq!!
me: What is your mother's name?
Aniq: Rostita ( pelat for Roslinda) Lol...
Well, i had a good laugh




me: What is your name?
Aliah: Aliah!!
me: What is your mother's name?
Aliah: ??? blur ?? (no sound)

It's ok honey...maybe we'll try again.



Aliah can recognise white colour well now other than pink. That's another improvement to be happy about.



For Aniq, he gave me a splendid wonderful surprise this afternoon. I brought them out for groceries shopping nearby and when we were about to cross the road, Aniq said wait...wait while pointing a van. When the van already passed us by, aniq then said go..go..
oh gosh he can give instruction on how to cross road safely now...huh..
isn't he cute or what...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

haha..ur kids are always cute la kak..=)

Aniqaliah said...

is that you azian?

Anonymous said...

yes its me kak linda..=)

 
template by suckmylolly.com flower brushes by gvalkyrie.deviantart.com