Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Prep for school

The first day at school is a milestone for both parents and child.
I hope i will not pass on my anxiety to my kids when the time comes.

We already bought their school uniforms, socks, school materials and their white school shoes. It were Barney's shoes!

Everytime we passed by their school, we would asked them "Where is your school?". They would gladly pointed it correctly even though i'm pretty sure that they do not know what school means.

But i'm sure they noticed it's a place where they saw a lot of children almost their age wearing uniforms. And i hope they could smell fun coming out from that place.

Hope that they will not cry hysterically on their first day, if not it will be more difficult for me to pull it together.

I have to remember to brace myself up and be strong. Aamiin

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com flower brushes by gvalkyrie.deviantart.com