Friday, January 2, 2009

More veggies and fruit, pls...

My resolution for 2009 is to eat more veggies and fruits. So i hope to find more veg recipes that is delicious and savoury...mmmnn

I know some people thought that making resolution is just a silly thing to do.Why make promises to yourself if you can't keep them?

The truth is, that happened to me almost every year but I'm proud to say that last year's resolution was fulfilled and I've sailed it through the year. Yeahh..

To me, resolution is hope and purpose in life. Why not make life itself more interesting....

Here are information i gathered to promote healthy lifestyle and youthful skin

The ABCs of Great Skin

* Vitamin A strengthens the skin, keeping wrinkles at bay. Get it from liver, spinach, milk, egg yolk, orange-coloured fruits and vegetables.

* Vitamin B helps to maintain a healthy skin tone. Get it from chicken, tuna, potatoes, asparagus, black beans and watermelons.

* Vitamin C boots the production of collagen, an essential skin protein. Get it from citrus fruits (like oranges), strawberries, tomatoes, broccoli and cabbage.

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com flower brushes by gvalkyrie.deviantart.com