Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Complaints

I was extremely happy after i send the kids to school. They did not make any fuss and went into the classroom quietly.

But i was not happy with what the teacher had done today. As i'm crossing the road to fetch my children, i saw some of the parents looked at me all the way back at nursery while i'm walking on my way there. At first i thought i was late but then again i looked at my watch and it was not 12pm yet so don't know what the heck they're looking at...

Then to my surprise, i saw my kids with kak nana. Kak nana told me that the teacher released them early due to Aliah's crying. That i can understand but what i'm puzzled was why my kids were with kak nana. Kak nana spoke to me in harsh tone that i should be here earlier. But i am not late!! Who's to blame if the teacher did not inform me that they will release only Aliah and Aniq(he's the innocent party) earlier than the others! And how dare they gave my kids to stranger!I don't even know Kak Nana that well.Then i went home feeling so confused and thinking what juz happened.

I complained to Dh and told him everything. I'm not happy hat they gave in to Aliah's loud cry and make her went home earlier than others. They sending wrong message to Aliah in my personal opinion . Next time Aliah will think that the teacher will give in to her if she throws a tantrum. In fact they should make her the last person to go home until she gets the message.

Dh called the principal and complained and even the principal was on our side. Few hours later, the teacher called Dh and apologised and admitted that they took a wrong step on handling Aliah.
She commented that she's happy with my kids behavior overall except when it's time to go home, Aliah as if turned into another person and started to screamed.

Dh told her that he can understand that it's not easy handling Aliah because Aliah can be impatient sometimes.
But as a teacher and parents, we need to nurture them, not giving in to their demands.
Dh and i satisfied the way they adressed and handled our complaints.
I hope that my kids is in good hands with them.

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com flower brushes by gvalkyrie.deviantart.com