Monday, January 12, 2009

Second week of school

Monday

Aliah dreaded wearing uniform because she knew it was time to go to school again after a nice cosy weekend. This time i didn't talk to her much because i don't want her to get soft again.
When the teacher opened the door, i ushered them to the classroom, waving goodbye and quickly disappeared from their vision. It seemed to be getting better because they only let out a quick little cry.

I was relieved and hope that things will turn around better so i went to market happily and decided to whip up some dishes like sup bayam and ikan cencaru sumbat (ikan belah belakang...ooh seksi) for today's menu.

But at 12pm when it's time to fetch them, my happy thought bubble was burst when i heard Aliah's loud cry behind the closed door. She must be getting impatient to go home and some of the parents already looked at me as if blaming my parental skill unable to tame my kid. Kak nana asked me to stand infront of the door so that Aliah will saw me first and said Aliah could be scaring other children. Again i felt bad and tensed.

Once the door was opened, Aliah came running to me with so much tears rolling down her cheeks. I said sternly "Quiet!" and immediately she was silent controlling herself.

I don't know how much i can take all this but i still have to go through difficult phase by myself.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hello kak..i guess im the only 1 who always comment on ur blog..hehe..sorry..

guess it's really hard time for u to settle this..maybe they shud b ok in few weeks time..cos dorang baru nk kenal dunia mah..hmm...my sister is a childcare teacher for years already..i can help u to ask her wat u shud do k..b strong kak..jia yo..ure a superwoman..hehe

Aniqaliah said...

No need to be sorry about. juz keep your thoughts and comments coming okay..!

i'll try to be patient and strong. i also need to try not to care about other parent got to say lah..

Wat's important is them(the kids) to be happy.

 
template by suckmylolly.com flower brushes by gvalkyrie.deviantart.com