Sunday, January 4, 2009

Birthday Boy and a brand new year.

Here we are at the crime of scene on new year's eve... It was a surprise birthday party for my brother. It was hosted by his fiancee which was held at East Coast Park. Actually quite a number of people turned up before midnight to get a role of surprising the birthday boy.he he It's like counting down for the new year too!

This is Aiman and his birthday (the very first birthday) fall on 2nd January. So they took the liberty to celebrate his birthday as well along with his uncle. Lucky him!

Ashik cutting his cake shyly..Maybe he's not used to being in the spotlight. Imagine all of us staring at him (for me, i'm actually staring at the cake ...can't wait to get my hands on it..he he)
Can't help it ..i'm a cake lover






Trying to get Aiman to pose with the cake apparently with a plastic knife ..
My kids, DH and i went home at 4.30am. Luckily my brother and his wife willing to send us home..so lucky me.




2 comments:

Unknown said...

kak tanks again & i hope u had fun =)

Aniqaliah said...

apalah nak berterima kasih....kak datang pun tak buat apa apa except makan he he .
Patut i should thank you cause you make my brother happy that day ;)

 
template by suckmylolly.com flower brushes by gvalkyrie.deviantart.com