Monday, February 16, 2009

Family photos on paper plate







These beautiful and colourful photo frame paper plates were pinned up on the board outside of the classroom so that the parent and the kids could see them.
Aniq and Aliah were smiling ear to ear while pointing at them and say " Cantik"
I don't think these photo frame paper plates were done by the kids alone (at least not my kids), i think definitely with the help of the teachers.
I don't know whether Aliah gave a helping hand to this craft project because the teacher had been telling me that Aliah had not been co-operative so far. Everytime they need her participation, she would cry.
The teacher then asked me what they should do to make Aliah do her work.
First of all, i told her that Aliah loves colouring, singing and other fun activities. She's the most liveliest kid at home.
I told the teacher that maybe she or the other teacher hovered over Aliah too much and she might be feeling challenged.
I told her that maybe they should take one step at a time with her.
I really really hope that both of her teachers would think Aliah as part of their job challenge and figure a way on how to befriend her or gain her trust first that rather asking me all the time (at least once a week) on how to deal with Aliah.
Well, i can't do much because i am not there in the class and i can never will.
At home, she behave just fine so i don't know what she's like in school or among friends and teachers.
Maybe Aliah need more time, that's all.
Anyways......
To yan
Congratulation on your baby girl. Mesti jambu...kan..
I forgot to ask about her name on our last conversation.
i hope to call you soon.

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com flower brushes by gvalkyrie.deviantart.com