Monday, February 2, 2009

McDonald near Ang Mo kio park


Getting cosy with Mr Mcdonald...

They need to take off their shoes first and they have shoe racks to store them away.






Last 2 weeks, crazy me brought the kids to McDonald near the Ang Mo Kio park by myself. Dh had been busy with his work and I’ve been longing to bring them there cause it looked like a fun place to me. Meanwhile I thought I could go to the library to return some books as well.
I forgot to take picture of the whole McDonald from far as the kids were too excited wanting to play the indoor playground the minute they saw it from the entrance.
We ate our lunch first and indulging on my walnut cheesecake mmmm...yummy yummy. Yeah they have McCafe too!
I love McCafe cause their coffee blended are cheaper than Starbucks and Cofeebean, i think by a dollar.
Definetely i will bring them here again together with Dh the next time...

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com flower brushes by gvalkyrie.deviantart.com