Monday, February 2, 2009

Things gradually getting better.

We are going into the fifth week of the first school term and their school notified us by letter that they will be focusing on the theme “I Love my Family and I Love my Friends”.

Aliah no longer cried going to school and no longer screamed when time to go back.
That takes the pressure off me Phew..!

In fact today, she no longer put on a solemn face everytime I dressed her to school.
Both of them will kiss my hands first then say goodbye loudly in a happy note!
That’s the way I wanted them to be in the first place. …but I’m still grateful they are now happy even though it took them especially Aliah almost a month to settle down.
Well better late than never, right.?

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com flower brushes by gvalkyrie.deviantart.com