Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Jln Jln Cari Makan

I desperately need to lose 2kg before Hari Raya Haji...which i gained recently.
My comfortable weight was 48kg for my small size(not tall, that's what i mean) and now i am 50.2kg...yikes...how this happen???I feel like my weight is on pendulum, swinging back & forth...till now i have not discover any tips on how to stick to that weight that i'm comfortable with and still can enjoyed good food...

During the rainy season, i am always growling in hunger at around 9pm so i would snack here and there to keep my body warm...which i realised that i can hold on to my weight better during warm weather...make sense?

I always told my hubby that if genie could grant me 3 three wishes...

I would want to have an atm card that can provide me any amt of money whenever i want

and

i would want to eat whatever i want ...whenever i want without damaging/blowing up my body....that means i can swallow lots of fried foods without thinking of cholesterol and eat lots of kuihs/ice-cream/cakes without worrying about getting diabetes....it's like everyone's dream, i would say...

and the third one ...WORLD PEACE!! ( really linda? ..the third one?? how selfish can u be?? haha)

But however i got myself into trouble when i watched this JLN JLN CARI MAKAN yesterday....and this woman who is the host of the show got the best job in the world!! She always ...i mean never once failed making me drool from the way she eat...seemed like every food she consumed...tasted heavenly....really...should watched her,...then you know what i meant. Even Dh strongly agreed on that....

And i discovered Waroeng Penyet at Marine Parade from her show and the foods she showed.....OMG...looked incredible yummy...(i sounded like i'm high...i know). Told hubby that we must go there on our next pay day....see....how to lose weight??? i need HELP....

Years ago, I got a ex-colleague who always called me Buncit lah, gemok pendek lah...and i always laugh because i really dont mind as long not infront of any cute guys or you will see me bite back hahaha but surprisingly her critism always got me exercise and eat properly.... HHmmm....that kind of technique works for me?? as long i don't go into depresion ...lol....still wonder anyway....

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com flower brushes by gvalkyrie.deviantart.com