Tuesday, November 3, 2009

My new favourite colour

I've told people that my fabourite colours are basically Black (all time favoutite, well who doesn't like black), Brown and Pink. Usually when i said Pink, my sis in law, Yana will go all yucky on me and yeah i've heard a lot of girls dislike Pink maybe because it's too girlish, i guess...yeah, i know what they mean because i found it girlish too once upon a time in my teens.
Well, i generally don't dislike any colours NOW but i remembered hating green when i was young. And it happens to be my mother's favourite colour....haha

But it's weird that i started liking purple now...not the bright, happy purple but more on plum, deep berry iisshh colour...something like egg plant colour...hehe

That's is why i told people that Black is my favourite colour because i always stay true to that colour.....my feelings never change towards them and i promised to stay faithful...

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com flower brushes by gvalkyrie.deviantart.com