Monday, March 15, 2010

Final Destination 4

I can't believe that i was mad with Dh before because of this movie...maybe because i really wanted to watch it in 3D?

Today, Dh worked 2 shifts again and i'm stuck at home with the kids since the weather has been unpredictable. So i brought the kids to grocery store nearby to buy some snacks and some vegetables to make chap chye tomorrow with Ayam masak kicap.(my intended menu for tomorrow)

I went to Cinenow machine, scrolling and browsing all the new release dvds on screen and My Sister's keeper was out again for the third time...What!! I heard lots of good reviews about it so i can't wait to see them...i ever read this person's review saying that when she halfway through the movie, she felt wanting to pause and hugged her kids...and i was like 'Wow!' .....i'll bet that movie will make me a crybaby for sure!!

Anyway i went ahead renting Final Destination 4 for $2.50(for 6 hours) and i watched it with the kids....actually i don't really expose my kids to scary movie even though my friends do that a lot with their kids and they said that it's fine and it does nothing to their kids. When i watched it with them...especially the tense/scary moments, i would covered their eyes protecting them and they kept pushing my hands away. I can't help it...it's just my maternal instinct to protect. I guess my friends are right because Aniq and Aliah don't feel scared at all. But still, i won't encourage them much..I do not consider it appropriate developmentally for a four-year-old to be watching horror/suspense movies because kids at this stage and age are not able to distinguish fully between fantasy and reality.


Back to my review on this movie..i would rate this as 1/5.
The leading actor's acting is bad. The scripts is too simple. "Cheesy" special effects.

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com flower brushes by gvalkyrie.deviantart.com