Sunday, March 14, 2010

It's here at LAST! Phew....

My menses is finally here..today! I've been late for more than a week and even though my guts been telling me that i'm not pregnant but i was worried a wee bit that i could be wrong. Because i prefer to detect pregnancy in early stage so that i can get my body ready for it and relax. Let's just say that i'm still bumped over my miscarriage( 2nd pregnancy) and i blame myself a little for not listening to my body at that time...

The reason as to why i was late is all my own's doing.....i started back on eating yasmin pills (contraceptive pills) last month on the second day of my menses for less than a fortnight before i call it a quit. Why? Because i found that yasmin pills didn't suit me anymore...my heart races till i'm always restless, felt tired all the time and many more and i wondered why that didn't happened to me before the first time i tried the yasmin pills. Well...i decided not to take that anymore....ever ever again.

As happy as i am to have my period today...i feel very weak and the cramp is so ....arrrgghhh.....PAINFUL!! Can't cook today, can't stand up for so long....makan maggie ler jawabnya. Hubby is working 2 shift today so he is spared from my moody behaviour ...So sorry kiddos...i need to drag you both down....eating instant noodles with me...lol....

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com flower brushes by gvalkyrie.deviantart.com