Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Got a new cooking hobs and a bed for Aliah.

Few days back, my cooking hobs(I've been calling it cooking stove till i knew that it was called hobs actually) somehow died on me and it has been leaking gas when i was ready to cook rasem with sambal kentang. So i was obliged to cook using my steamboat since all the ingredients has been sliced, prepared and grinded. Ad it took way too much time to cook all that using the steamboat set. But what you gonna do right?

So yesterday Dh finally got the time and brought me to Courts to get a new one. And i finally got the one with glass/ceramics top with 3 burners ...the one that i always wanted to have....Thank you hubby..YOU ARE THE BEST!! hehehe
I remember that my mother wanted something like that too...but looks like I'm getting it first! So this is a blessing in disguise for me that my old hobs got spoiled and because of that i got the one that i like...ok wait a minute..i just received a flashback about this advertisement about a lady purposely broke her washing machine with a skateboard just to have her husband to get her a new one....lol...except that I'm not that evil and mercenary.

So we picked up a new bed for Aliah as well since she doesn't have one yet...just a simple black in colour. They will deliver all the stuffs tomorrow from 11am to 3pm and will installed it for us too.
The kids will be on their educational trip to Fort Canning to learn about spices and will show them the uses for these spices especially in our traditional kuihs. I will send them off at their school at 8am and they will be back at 2pm. In the afternoon, we will be visiting my MIL at her new food stall at Tekah near the market to show her some support. I hope she's doing well with her food business ....So tommorow, it will be a busy busy busy day for us.

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com flower brushes by gvalkyrie.deviantart.com