Thursday, May 13, 2010

Bio Multi-Effect BB Cream review (just like i thought it would be)

Yesterday, Dh asked me out for a movie date at Ang Mo Kio Jubilee to watch Bounty Hunter at 2.10pm (the kids were at school btw). Initially i wanted to watch The Back-up Plan because it seems funnier but the timing wasn't right.

So i took this opportunity to use my sample packet of Bio Essence BB cream to try it out. Just like i though it would be......it was a 1-2 lighter shade from my skin so i look ASHY!! i used my stippling brush to buff it out and used my inexpensive ELF contour powder to counteract the whitish effect the BB cream gave me. The substance was thick so my makeup felt 'heavy' on my face. I guess this stuff only suited for fair skin tone. So weird..that it came in only 1 shade to fit all...don't we come in different colour??..(shrug) Anyway, i'm not crazy about BB cream..so it's okay.

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com flower brushes by gvalkyrie.deviantart.com