Monday, May 10, 2010

Mother's Day



The ant-looking picture is actually Aliah and me(the one with 4 strands of hair..lol)


This is Aniq's card.



I don't celebrate much as a mother but was pleased with the cards my kids made for me with attached paper flowers with a lollilop in it act like a flower bud. It was my first mother's day present from my children!!

My hubby and i got a perfume(Elizabeth Arden) for my mil because she adore perfume apart from handbags. As for my mother, Cik Isa (stepfather) and i shared to get her on a one day tour plus high tea at Malacca with me on this 23/05(belated mother's day celebration). We will be going with my guru ngaji and some other people we knew from our ngaji class. I have never went away with my mother alone, just the two of us anywhere in Singapore let alone overseas. So i was quite excited till i knew that she will be bringing Cik waidah ( my aunt) along and i was a a little disappointed by that. I didn't voice it out and i let her do whatever makes her happy...i mean that's the real meaning of mother's day, i guess..... is to make her happy and appreciate her. My hubby's present for me is that he will take care of the children when i'm away on that day...and hope he will a great job and i'm sure he will. I have to remember to cook the night before and refrigerate so that his job will be easier. All he need to do is to cook rice and heat up the dishes.

Wee......i'm getting excited already..since i've never been to Melacca before. Hopefully i will enjoy it and bring my family there the next time......

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com flower brushes by gvalkyrie.deviantart.com