Thursday, May 6, 2010

I'll wait for now.

I don't know why all i can think about these days is to go back working...i'm talking about just getting a job not a career...cause i don't really care a hoot about that.
But i need to get realistic about it ...Dh don't like having maid, mum stay a bit far from us, can't bear to put the kids in the child care centre especially they already used to the comfort of own home all these while and i can't afford help since i dont think i'll be earning that much. And the most important thing of all is that ...in my personal opinion...the kids are so much fun to spend the day with...and i wouldn't miss it for the world.

So i did a mental planning for myself....I'll think i'll wait for at least 5 yrs from now when the kids will be 10 yrs old and i'll start on part time job so that i still have the best of both worlds. But for now, i hope to enjoy every moment with my family..creating many many beautiful memories...

1 comments:

aqriz said...

awak, or can consider do part time now, when both kids at school ke?

 
template by suckmylolly.com flower brushes by gvalkyrie.deviantart.com