Thursday, April 9, 2009

Macaroni cheese



This is not the traditional mac n cheese which i absolutely love. I found this insteresting recipe a while ago from a blog which i fequently visited.
This is the 2nd time i make this and my family simply adore this especially Dh who's not a fan of traditional mac n cheese. But he's definetely can eat this.
The 2nd picture showed that i increased the cheddar cheese input after the thing had already been baked to give that extra kick. The macroni was cooked in traditional pasta sauce and i added some chopped chili padi to it.
To me, this tasted more like lasagna compared to mac n cheese.

4 comments:

Rzyan said...

i knw how to make baked macroni..my family recipe..i ever make one for u kan if nim nt wrong...?

Aniqaliah said...

Kak linda tak pernah rasa yours but my mum did and she ever commented that yours is delicious. So i'm curious how is it. Maybe you can let me try it one day?

Aniqaliah said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

sure2 no problem i will one day when im free..now pon me very the bz wif work n rehearsal blablabla..sampai nk g dating nga ashik pon no time already..hehe

 
template by suckmylolly.com flower brushes by gvalkyrie.deviantart.com