Thursday, April 9, 2009

Twilight novel by stephenie meyer


Recently, Dh said to me that he would love to buy storybooks for Aliah once able to read after noticing how Aliah love being around books. Then i lightly commented that how come i don't see him buying books for me even though he knew how much i love to read. I even used to read in the toilet in my younger days...while doing my business..he..he

I guess it made him thinking and last week, Dh bought me twilight novel which i love to have even though I've already watched the movie in DVD. It's hard to get this book in library becasue it was always on loan. It seems forever...

That was the first time he bought me a book. I was pleased, of course. See...sometimes a man needs a hint or to be told directly.

Twilight is a young-adult vampire-romance novel written by author Stephenie Meyer. Dh knew that i totally love the character of Edward Cullen the vampire who is overly protective and so madly in love with his lover Bella Swan. The story is so damn romantic and it's hard for me to put down book once i started reading it. The author didn't use a lot of big words in it mostly so it suits young reader too.

Before, I wondered what's the fuss was when i saw lots of people reading this novel especially in the train.

The difference between the movie and the novel is that the movie is more direct while the book contain more details to the story.

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com flower brushes by gvalkyrie.deviantart.com