Saturday, April 25, 2009

photos of making home-made pizza

Aniq broke the camera after busy exploring it and i ended up using hp's camera to take these pictures. ok..let's move on because it feels painful even talking about it.
Back to the topic, this is the best instant yeast so far to me. I've tried redman's yeast before and it doesn't work well for me.

This is what frothy should look like. This is the mixture of warm water, yeast and sugar and put aside in a covered bowl after 10-15 mins.



Putting in olive oil and the frothy yeast thingy into the sifted flour+salt.








With the help of my buddy(kitchen aid), the soft dough was easily formed after 5 mins. Sure it take longer time if kneading by hands.











Usually i would knead it by hand (final touch) for about 1 min on a lightly floured surface juz to be certain that the dough is soft before i leave it rise to double its size naturally. It's usually take around 1 hr depending on the temperature and the amount of draught.







This is my pizza's topping sauce look like. There's some little chunks here and there. Next time, i would like to try to smoothing out the diced tomatoes using blender, i'm sure that it will gives me more smoother consistency.



First step, punch the air out of the pizza dough.

2nd step, rollout the dough using a rolling pin, or shape it with hands…until i achieved my desired thickness and diameter.
i was not adventurous enough to try tossing my dough in the air like the expert pizza makers do in case it might landed on my head. Lol

3rd step, spread the sauce evenly




4th step, Scattered shredded mozarella cheese all over.









5th step, added some toppings such as pepperoni(DH's favourites), capsicum and button mushroom













Lastly, topped it off with mozarella cheese again all over toppings before sliding it off to the oven. It's a must to preheat the oven 5 mins at least before baking so that the pizza will be evenly baked.











oh yeah, this is what my home-made pizza look like.












5 comments:

Rzyan said...

yes ah kak... tank u so muchies =)
ni nak kene buat ni..hehe

Aniqaliah said...

ahh..buat jgn tak buat.

BTW, i saw what you did to Ashik's room.Nice!! I didnt know you can do art...aiseh..you remind me so much of my younger days.I used to have creative mind too. Skrg my creativity mostly kat dapur...hehe

Rzyan said...

hehe..tankius..n its really hard u knw for him to surrender his rm to me..he takot tak senonoh la, tak lawa la..blablbla..but amin..nasib he satisfied with the artwork..me dari kecik love arts n into arts..walopon ur creativity is in the kitchen, those foods also need the creativity to be served.. bab tu sedap mata memandang sedap lagi masok mulot...heheh =D

aqriz said...

hi there..do you mind telling how much your dough maker cost and where can i get it?

and how long do you bake the pizza and at what temp?

Aniqaliah said...

The kitchen aid was about $600++ 3 yrs back..Not sure how much is it now. And i bought it at causeway point at a store called Meyer.

For the pizza, you have to bake it at 240 deg. celcius for about 15 mins.

Hope this information helps.

 
template by suckmylolly.com flower brushes by gvalkyrie.deviantart.com