Monday, July 13, 2009

Don't cry over spilled foundation

This is the meal for today Laksa goreng using Mee Tai Bak which is like laksa noodles except it's short and fat...actually i wanted to cook Lemak sayur turi with sambal belacan, telur asin and with fried fish like ikan selar. But Dh need to work ot today and tomorrow so i hope my sayur turi will not be limp by the time he's free. Or should i just cook it anyway for tomorrow's menu.....well let's see....

Story of my life.....i accidentally spilled my Revlon Foundation in Natural Tan yesterday and it was still half full....Luckily i switched to cheaper brand now so my heart is not that stingfully pain( is there such a word?.lol) Dh had remind me several times to keep my foundation in my makeup organiser case but i find it's too hassle so i let it be on my dresser table.haiy....see what happens when don't listen to dear hubby...(seems i heard that one before ..with the kids....lol)
I able to pick up the broken bottle and i kept the rest unspilled in a small bottle which might last me at least 3-4 months.
I remembered that i ever dropped my bobbi brown foundation which cost $55 a bottle and i was in shock with my mouth opened so widely when it happened that time. But now i find that Revlon ones were just as good when it comes to coverage anyway and it can last on my skin for 8 hours for me. Most importantly, it was half the price....(sempat kasi beauty tips pulak...lalalala....)




0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com flower brushes by gvalkyrie.deviantart.com