Monday, July 20, 2009

We stayed home on Sunday



My Ayam Masak Merah


This is how Aliah looked like doing solat with me, imitating my every moves. She don't have her own telekung yet but i let her wore my telekung in the smallest size that i rarely used and let it overflow on her.

I supposed to go to see the twins (kandar’s twins) on Sunday because I was missing them so much…
I have a thing for newborn babies …I love to see them growing up to at least 1 yr old….
But on the day before, I don’t feel like going maybe due to my tiredness after my course. Luckily i haven't told Kandar about my intentions...

And yipee!! I have completed my hubby's baju kurung...and it was looking good on him.
So on Sunday, I cooked Ayam Masak Merah and just stayed at home…more ever Dh had to work night shift yesterday. For entertainment that doesn't hurt our pockets...we sang karaoke at home in the afternoon with the kids and Aniq kept pointing the St12's Karaoke VCD....yeah yeah we know that you want to sing P.U.S.P.A!! So we did let him and it was hilarious....

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com flower brushes by gvalkyrie.deviantart.com