Friday, July 3, 2009

My kids is my passion in Life.

Last week, me and my family went to majlis cukur rambut of my hubby's good friend's baby.


So we were able to meet up some of his old friends whom i also knew their wives quite well, especially Salbiah. We knew each other way back when me and hubby were still dating.


Usually when we meet up, we will talk about what's going in our lives as a mother, a married couple and as a wife. We also loves to exchange pointers so it's kinda great. She encouraged me to work so that i can have my own time for myself rather than being tied up with the kids at home. I've been independent all along, started working at a very young age because my family were poor in the past. I even worked part-time while schooling to help my mother with bills, buy my own clothes, to pay doctor when i'm sick. That's how independent i am before.

So yes...i am longing to be able to work again...i love my job as CSA at Hong Leong Finance with big bonuses and great colleagues. But what can i say that my passion in life now is my kids. When i saw the new generation nowadays with the tattoos, drinking alcohol, lepak sana sini....i was afraid that my kids can be like that(God forbid)....i know that being a full time mother doesn't guarantee my kids future but at least i wanted to try. I wanted to keep watchful eyes on them, making sure they won't drift too far from the right path. To me it's normal for teenagers have their rebellious phase but at least not something drastic i hope. And to me being able to know what's going on in my kids lives is much more important than having luxury in life.

Having to live a sederhana life but able to have anak soleh and solehah...then yes i don't mind living like this.
Not that i'm saying that i won't work at all in the future but at least i need to know that i can work in a peace mind and can trust them without me around. For now, i can just say that so far, Allah has blessed us with rezeki that's sufficient for us, alhamdullilah. Ups and downs is necessary in life so that we can be contented when we were UP and be courage during the DOWNS.

I know that people might looked down at housewives...(based on experience i had with people) but i think i'll just have faith on what i'm doing and morever my hubby is also more than happy to see my face welcoming him coming back from work...so there's no need to care what others say, rite? Even though there's somebody ever came up to me upon knowing i'm a housewife and said that......skrg punya zaman...kalau tak dua parent tak kerja...mana blh hidup?...iisshh...i'm standing there sihat aje, means what eh? Haiy people and their words....mcm mcm aje. Kalau dah terpaksa atau darurat, of course i'll work kan..

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com flower brushes by gvalkyrie.deviantart.com