Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Another splendid chocolate cake


Love love love this dessert at Pizza Hut...There is chocolate fudge-ish oozing out from the warm chocolate cake. This will be my staple dessert from pizza hut. Looking at this picture just makes me yearn for it again.....oh no....Help!!
I need to lose weight because i've been naughty on food in June..maybe due to the stress of having the kids hanging around the house 24/7 during the holiday....lol...but now they are back to school so it's the perfect time for me to start getting healthy back. Yeah....yoyo on weight is just my thing...haiz what can i say when my passion to eat screaming their way out and make me forget the hardwork i put in to lose the weight that i've lost ....lol....

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com flower brushes by gvalkyrie.deviantart.com