Thursday, June 3, 2010

Been Busy all week!!

It's been sometime i have not updated anything on my blog including the trip to Melaka with my mother and my aunt for Belated Mother's Day celebration....
Just days before the school holiday, Cik norsiah the grandmother of Shami (my kids's classmate in nursery) asked me whether i'm a home-based seamstress. I was shocked as to why she asked me that because i never said anything about me sewing malay traditional clothes.....

i remembered being berat mulut about saying yes because i'm not sure i'm ready yet to take any orders. But i was telling myself to give it a try and do my best....so i said YES to her. But i told her that i only make Baju kurung Pesak and Baju Kebaya Modern with simple neckline. Even though, i do make Baju kurung Lelaki for the men in my house but i'm not ready to make for others...I try to give myself another 2 years before taking any orders for Baju Kurung Lelaki because to me it's the hardest pattern that i've learned.

Few other peoples and even my cousin have asked about it when words get around. For now, i've got three Hari Raya clothes to make plus another 4 more for myself so i'm gonna be really busy for this month but i love it!! I;ve completed one baju kurung pesak so 6 more to go.....

But what i don't love that my kids fallen sick so it made me super duper busy especially today. Dh worked afternoon shift today, i gotmy period today plus all the cramp pain and Aliah's fever went up to 40.2 degrees!! So i have to bring Aliah and Aniq myself to the clinic while trying to control my own pain.

So now i'm back at home....already gave Aliah her medicine and right now she was sleeping soundly while Aniq watched Transformer 1 DVD...so i can rest a little while before starting my crazy schedule again...hope they get well soon...

1 comments:

aqriz said...

hey! this is an income too..working from home ;-)

 
template by suckmylolly.com flower brushes by gvalkyrie.deviantart.com