Monday, June 14, 2010

Got a new Hp.

Took this picture using my new Hp Sony Erricson W995 camera (8.1 mp) and i love the quality of this picture.That means i don't need to bring my camera all the time with me. Yeah!!Dh asked whether i wanted iphone more than twice and i answered No because i rarely went out and i have my beloved pc at home but if i'm working, definitely i will get iphone for sure because it is really a GREAT HP!!

We paid less for both HP because we got $160 vouchers($80 for each HP) from Singtel to redeem.

After we bought it, we went to ION for coffee at CoffeeBean and we get Rosemary Roast Chicken with a bread of our choice which is Baguette with side salad for 8.50. I've been meaning to try it months ago since i saw the Halal logo stated on the menu. Hubby also promised to bring me to Fish Manhattan Restaurant end of this month. So yeah yeah....

As for my sewing project/business...i have sewed two of out three because the third one, i had insufficient material given by customer and i forgot to ask for their phone number so i need to wait till the school re-opens before i get to meet her and discuss about her daughter's kebaya as i got other alternatives to make it work and need to discuss with her.For now, i'm making my kebaya and Aliah's. I sketched the simple design kebaya with bell sleeve and cekak musang as my neckline on sketch book and showed it to Aliah and she love it!! My konon konon little customer......hahaha

OK that's it for now...got to go back to work and i'm now already starting to payback my fasting days ...well 5 days to go....

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com flower brushes by gvalkyrie.deviantart.com