Wednesday, June 23, 2010

I'm tired....

It feels like a lifetime that i haven't updated anything in my blog. Things have gone super crazy busy this month. I and my SAHM friend agreed that we can't wait for the school to reopen to shoo the kids back there...hahaha(super evil laugh). And did i mention that she got a maid to help her...so what about me who has to do everything ...EVERYTHING!! Truth to be told...i'm tired physically and mentally with their toys, books and colouring pencils laying around the house everyday and their non stop want this and want that list....get what i mean??

Anyway...i will updated some other stuff soon....or maybe i will resume blogging next week when the school reopens...hhmm...

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com flower brushes by gvalkyrie.deviantart.com