Saturday, September 13, 2008

ICU

Nenek is in ICU now. After i visited her on last Thursday, she still in her old ward but her condition is getting worse. That time she shed tears few times especially when she saw all her loved ones were around her bed. This time i really can't hold back my tears. Even though i am not close with her since small, still it's heartbreaking to see her in great pain.

My family and i left the hospital around 10.15pm. I called my mother after i reached home and she said she is now at the hospital.
That's when she told me that nenek has been transferred to ICU and she is unconscious now.

Again my heart goes out to her.

YOu never know what challenges in life are in store for you.

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com flower brushes by gvalkyrie.deviantart.com