Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Nenek is very sick

I went to KKH with my mother and nephew Aqil to visit my nenek (maternal grandmother)yesterday. We met at Yishun Mrt after zuhur. We took shuttle bus which no longer at the old place that i used to go when i'm pregnant with the twins. Fom the mrt station, we had to take a lift near the control station to go up and searched for the taxi stand. There's a board saying SHUTTLE BUS TO KKH and saw a long queue there. The good news is the time has been extended from 8.30am(i think) to 9.30pm(This i'm sure).

We reached there around 3.15pm and went up to level 4 . Nenek is on bed 26 ward 44.

Nenek doesn't recognised anyone anymore even her own children and she became alarming thin now!! My heart sank when i looked at her. My aunt Cik Eton said that apart high blood pressure, diabetes and other more, she now have cancer. (Vaginal cancer, i think)
I kept stroking her hands and her hair. Many times i tried to hold my tears when i saw some relatives cried in font of me.

I read Yaasin to her and my mother took the children to the TV lounge so that they won't make any noise. I prayed to God to lessen her sufferings and make her well if not yet her time to go.
Hopefully in this holy month, my dua' will be granted..amin.

I left the hospital with my mother at 5.15pm. I do not know any musollah at KKH so i decided to rush back home to perform solat for Asar. I reached home and solat rightaway Pheew.

Knowing that i won't have sufficient time to cook, my kind hubby bring me and the children to the fork & spoon to break fast. Actually i should cook first before i went out :)
I told him about nenek and wished to visit her again tomorrow (which is today) after maghrib. He said ok and will meet me after work at novena mrt.

I do not know whether this upcoming HAri Raya will be meriah or not. Let's juz see

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com flower brushes by gvalkyrie.deviantart.com