Sunday, September 21, 2008

Visiting nenek.

I met my mother at the Tan Tock Seng hospital taxi stand yesterday around 2pm to visit nenek. The hospital don't let small children to enter ICU so I left the children in their father's care and will meet them later to break fast together.
We were instructed to wash our hands before entered.

My nenek is in the second room on the left side. I think she looked much better compared the last time i saw her but she had a lot of tubes and needles poked into her fragile small frame body.

I asked her : Nenek rasa sakit? and she nodded sadly. I knew she could'nt move much especially when her both wrists were being tied up. I asked mum about it and she said the doctors were afraid she messed up the tubes because nenek could'nt keep still.

Nenek had a hard time coughing out loud...seemed something stuck in her throat. I can't help feeling sorry for her cause she looked suffered.

I prayed her to get well soon and be with her family again soon. Insyaallah...

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com flower brushes by gvalkyrie.deviantart.com