Friday, September 26, 2008

Use grater next time!









Yesterday i have completed making all the kuih...ahh(sighs of relief).
Here is the list of my homemade kuih
1) Biskut suji (making it for the first time and it's quite a sucess except next
time i just have to reduce the sugar intake.
2) Biskut cornflakes thumprint (rescipe by Chef wan)
3) Hazelnut shortbread
4) Chocolate chip cookies
5) Kuit tat nenas (the pineapple filling is not what i expected)



I will never use a blender to prepare the pineapple filling again! Two days ago, for the first time i tried to blend the pineapple and what did i get? Very smooth consistency which is not my preference. I prefer a slight coarse pineapple pulp in my filling and using a grater will give me that.
Anyway i'm too lazy to do all over again so i just go ahead with it. Even my hubby agrees with me. I'm not sure if i were to use a juicer maybe the result will not be so bad? oh..no..no i have to remind myself again ....USE A GRATER NEXT TIME!
For the satisfying feeling, i don't mind the hard work and hubby promise that he will buy me a good sharp grater. =)

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com flower brushes by gvalkyrie.deviantart.com