Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Birthday treats for classmates.








I know that I've been slacking on my post but believe me that i loves writing .....about my happiness and my sadness (well...not much on that because i have my private diary for it.( which keeps me sane most of the time). Even though i told pretty much everything to my Dh, but writing on my private diary is just something i need to do to pour out my misery and anger when I'm having bad days....I'm sure everyone have their own ways of dealing theirs....
Well enough about me...let's talk about my kids...
The following monday after their birthday...i got myself excited by preparing birthday treats for their classmates...there were chocolates cookies, jellies and interesting lollipops that my kids enjoyed very much....(as you can see from their smiling faces on the pictures above)
Their classmates sang them birthday songs in 3 different languages and they felt special instantly because they told their father this after school, " Aniq aliah punya birthday!!"
I thought of having birthday party next year for their 5th but something tells me that i am not ready...just look at my kitchen utensils and my periuks...not meant to cook a lot of stuffs...but maybe early to tell....let's just see whether i have the budget to do that next year....

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com flower brushes by gvalkyrie.deviantart.com