Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Private Celebration















She was sore because i fed Aniq first hehehe..Well, Aniq is my firstborn so of course i fed him first but my poor girl already felt left out at that moment......You know that i love you both, right......i know she can't wait to taste the cake actually....





Look at Aliah getting her 2nd bite....






Celebrated their birthdays in our own private way at our comfortable crib. My mum came few days in advance to wish them...one thing about her that she can remember dates very well...so she never missed wishing me or my kids a happy birthday wishes.

My hubby ordered this without me around at Polar ..it was royal chocolate cake with buttercream icing...personally i think Prima deli do it better ....because the buttercream was tasteless....i generally taste nothing except greasiness because of the butter....but anyway, the cake was okay and soft...minus the buttercream frosting.....but it has this Thomas Train picture printed on the cake which made my kids super excited when we showed them just the box.....lol




0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com flower brushes by gvalkyrie.deviantart.com