Thursday, October 1, 2009

Yoga for kids.
















I wanted to start my exercise regime since I've been slacking when it was fasting month and the raya period...and all those kuihs, cakes, lontong and all those stuffs that i stuffed in my mouth...i can feel it already on my bulging tummy and my cheeks....i will feel it on my tummy and my cheeks first before it went to other area....and that's where i should stop.
So yesterday i've been drinking lots of plain cold water and do my exercise...30 mins on my stationary bike while the kids were having breakfast with their milk...
And this morning, i thought of doing yoga for 1/2 hour. I had 2 dvds on pilates, 2 on yoga and few aerobics vcd so i can always spice it up instead of doing one thing everyday...BORING!!

And i always choose yoga that doesn't consist any chanting...only focusing on techniques of breathing, strength and flexibility...

So when i lay my yoga mat and started, i saw Aliah following every simple yoga step that caught her eye and Aniq joined in the fun ..it was hilarious and cute...(the pics shown above)
So Healthy Lifestyle starts with ME!! hehehe

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com flower brushes by gvalkyrie.deviantart.com