Monday, October 19, 2009

The last Saturday of syawal.












Supposedly, Cik Tapa's family plan to come on last Saturday was cancelled but luckily he called at 8am which is early in the morning so it's not that bad since i just about to get started to cook in my kitchen. So i just have to cook less since my hubby's colleagues are still coming.
I made Nasi Lemak and by 1pm like that..i was done with it..Phew that no one came before that because my kitchen was in a mess! Hahaha
I able to bathe first since that early part of morning was such a hot day and performed my solat first and then about 4pm, they have arrived and it's pity that Shahdan's family could not be here because i haven't seen his wife a long time and Yursi also did not bring his fiancee, Maria because she need to attend an open house.....so as you can see...it's all guys...
I was all smile when one of his colleague, Hafiz love my kuih tarts that i made 2nd batch because my family almost finished everything and 2nd batch really taste much better....The first batch that i made in Ramadhan, i was having not a good mood so it was kindda reflecting on my kuihs....Weird.....
His colleagues went back after an hour or so because two of them were working night shift.
So later at night, we went to our groceries store to buy peanuts and drinks since there will be a football match later at 10pm, suddenly we received a sms stating "On the way there".....yikes....what now?!! Got to know that Cik Halim and family will be coming to our house in 20 mins time so we kindda hurry with our stuffs and went home and refilled the kuihs in the container...
So that's my story on last Saturday....we still received guests for Hari Raya and i still can't keep my kuih and utensils yet because there's chance that we still going to receive guests again on this coming Thursday and truth to be told , i can't wait to end it and get on with our normal lives....but i hope that Hari Raya next year will be a better year, a better celebration for me and my family....
This year, i didn't visit any of my friends or my hubby's except Ana, my long time friend who gave birth 2 days after first day of Hari Raya.
On the other note, Man 2 Bolton 0...hurray for winning but the game was not that exciting..




0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com flower brushes by gvalkyrie.deviantart.com