Friday, October 30, 2009

I welcome you back

Ana called me today to chit chat with me like she always does occasionally. She updated me with her life with her new baby and all and she asked me out because she in need of someone to lend ears to hear her woes and i found myself straight away jump onboard and voluntary unconsciously..So i'll be meeting her for coffee and chocolate drink(for her...cause she don't drink coffee) today at 7pm plus at Causeway point after i got my consent from Dh.

And after i gave a careful thought, i have decided to open up my heart to her one more time and welcome her back to be my best friend...even though i was mostly there for her compared her being with me when I'm sad/angry/bored/whatever negative feelings i had before.

I wondered ....is it better to have obnoxious friend rather than none at all and feel lonely?
I've been friends with her since 10 yrs old...that means we've been together for donkey years already....and she made me feel guilty by labeling me as her best friend all the time....i can't even look into her eyes and agree...and it was so PAINFUL to feel guilty like that...

She even found a card recently that i handmade for her l10-15 yrs ago and i started my sentences To my best friend: blah blah blah...
I remembered how we are always together when we were in primary school, working part-time together at 7-11, watching movie, mimicking our favourite singer while singing at her home..how we did foolish things together and how you got scolded from my family when i ran away from home....but after what we went through, it is sad that even now, she doesn't really know me that well as a person...cause she never asked....it's always been about her...

But she reminded me how i made her my best friend....Come On...she even have the card that i gave her ages ago....i know she broke my heart and seldom feel happy for me....but i can't forsaken her when she need me.....

So i welcome you back, Ana to be my best friend and hope to embark on this journey in life together...as a wife, mother and a grandmother one day.....insyaallah.

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com flower brushes by gvalkyrie.deviantart.com